Thursday, April 24, 2008

Below is the Etsy Team Template, this is just other stuff. :)

The Etsy Team Template is what we need to fill out to become a really, real street team. I've filled in parts of it but I want to hear from you before I go the rest of the way.


Also, to help us keep each other straight (cause signing Amy at the bottom of your email or post or whatever is just not going to cut it here! hehe), when you reply to anything Team Amy related, please do it with your name & then your shop name. Like this, Amy - AlwaysAmy or something similar. This will make it a smidgen easier to keep track of who is who. Maybe. Well, we've got to try something! haha

Anyhoo, here is the first step of the Street Team & I am hoping to get input from most of you so we can take this step together.


& I am thinking of changing the blogs url to amysinthearts.blogspot.com. Right now it is on my AlwaysAmy blog account & I am afraid of things getting confused. So be ready for that, just in case.

Amy - AlwaysAmy


P.S. The blog isn't always going to look this bad! haha This is just so we can all get some quick info & get things going. I will have it looking beautiful & Amy-tastic by the end of the weekend, I promise!

5 comments:

AmyD said...

The etsy team template couldn't be any better! hilarious! thanks alwaysamy!

amyD - amyD (my shop name is AmyD)

louloupink said...

looked at everyone's stuff. it all looks great amys! this is so fun. looking forward to working with everyone. please excuse my absence for the next couple of weeks. i will be getting married and going on a honeymoon. after the 19th, i'll be back in full swing.

Amy J said...

Thumbs UP!

Amy Esther said...

Always Amy - it looks great, but I think you might want to include a line about making Amy Treasuries every once in a while. That's an important part of the Mud Team (of which I'm also a member) and it's very helpful!

Amy Esther said...

P.S. how do you add your etsy mini up here? I want to me one of the cool people :)