Friday, July 27, 2012

Featured Friday with Love for the World

C'mon and let's welcome Amy P. and her Etsy shop Love for the World for our Team Amy Featured Friday!!! I can't hear your applause...oh wait now I can. Thanks for clapping at the computer!




Bright floral decoupage wooden frame
What is your first creative memory?
My first creative memory has to be making Christmas ornaments in elementary school. Those were fun times!

How long have you been an artist and an active business artist?
I have enjoyed creating and crafting since a very young age, but just recently joined etsy to turn my hobby into a business.


How did you hear about Etsy and how long have you been selling on Etsy?
I first heard about etsy a couple of years ago when a friend of mine was selling handcrafted totes. I just joined etsy about a month ago as a seller.

How did you come up with your shop name?
Much of my photography features beautiful places I've traveled to, which got me thinking about how much I really love the world...hence Lovefortheworld!


"Believe" wooden home decor sign

Are you an artist full time?
I wish! I do have another full time job, but photography and crafting are my passion.

What inspires you?
The world - people, cultures, food, unique places

What do you listen to or watch while creating?

I love watching HGTV while crafting, there is always some sort of show that fuels my inspiration!


Sunset in the Amazon Photography

Describe your work space
For my frames, I usually spread out newspaper on my large dining table and get to work!

What does being an Amy mean to you?
It means smiling often and being kind to others.







Where else can we find you?

For now, just Etsy, but who knows what the future holds!
 

No comments: