Thursday, September 25, 2008

Featured Amy: Have Art

Next up in my featured Amy series:

Have Art

Do you have an affinity for pears? Amy Elise of Have Art sure does! This talented painter captures the beauty and essence of this understated fruit in her acrylic paintings. Check out her vibrant and unique variety of decorative paintings featuring crosses, symbols, word art, and yes, pears! I love the stylization and contemporary colors Amy uses in her renderings.

In addition to being a fellow Amys in the Arts team member, Amy is also a contributing member of CAST (Christian Artists Street Team) and Military Brats Street Team. Amy is a mother of three, and a gifted and inspirational artist. She incorporates her unique perspective into wrap-around canvases and wide array of decorative paintings. Check out Amy's Etsy shop: Have Art. She has several items in her shop right now for those of you looking for new Christmas decor. Her small-sized art makes a big impression, and any of her pieces would make a wonderful gift for any art lover!

My favorite? The lovely 6x6 painting entitled "Yummy Pear with Chocolate Background". This pear is my favorite shade of green, and paired with my favorite dark - a luscious brown which makes the pear jump off the canvas! I might just have to have it, unless you get there before me!

HaveArt.Etsy.com

No comments: